Experts and listeners agree, we are in the Golden Age of Podcasting. More than half of American homes tune into a podcast regularly.
Plymouth, MA, Jun 5, 2020 -- Experts and listeners agree, we are in the Golden Age of Podcasting. More than half of American homes tune into a podcast regularly.
PR Works, a full service public relations and advertising firm based in America’s Hometown of Plymouth, MA, is hosting a complimentary webinar that prepares you to be part of the boom as a podcast host. The free online event is set for Wednesday, June 24, 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. To RSVP, copy and paste https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07eh4a94ws2251a433&oseq=&c=&ch= into your browser to register.
Sponsors of the webinar include My Pinnacle Network, South Shore Networking Professionals and ACTSmart IT. The webinar will be led by experienced podcasters Steve Dubin and Joe D’Eramo of PR Works.
The webinar prepares you to create your own podcast show including choosing bumper music intro to the specifics of recording the segment to promoting each segment on a wide range of channels including Podcast portals such as Itunes, IHeartRadio, Google Play, YouTube, Stitcher and more.
Podcast appearances establish credibility, create visibility, activate lead generation, create speaking opportunities, stimulate search engine optimization, expand cultural authority, and increase value proposition.
The “Podcast Now” webinar gets you into the game and on the air.
Learn how to:
- Define your topic niche.
- Develop timely segments.
- Choose a podcast platform.
- Choose the right equipment at a reasonable pricing.
- Create bumper music and video tease to open and close segments.
- Design thumbnail graphic icon for Podcast portals such as Itunes, IHeartRadio, Google Play, YouTube.
- Establish taping protocols.
- Draft standard questions.
- Draft show opening and close verbiage.
- Create verbiage for general podcast description and for each individual segment.
- Create YouTube channel
- Promote each episode via podcast portals, social media, e-newsletters, publicity and leveraging the marketing channels of each guest.
Please RSVP for this complimentary webinar by pasting shorturl.at/blmnY into your browser.
For more information about the podcast event or podcasting services, contact PR Works at www.PRWorkZone.com, (781) 582-1061, 18 Main Street Extension, Suite 409, Plymouth, MA.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works